From the desk of Joe Tufo...
Here's a little background on me.
For the past 17 years I've been helping people just like you get funding for their businesses and their business ideas.
Over this time I've helped hundreds of entrepreneurs secure over $1.2 Billion for businesses of all kinds... from Real Estate Investing, to business lines of credit, to homes to wireless internet technology... and everything in between.
I've participated in many business funding seminars from the International Hard Money Conferences, various Real Estate Investment Clubs, Various Webinars, Radio Shows, as a member of The American Cash Flow Association until it closed and now as a Preferred Professional Member of PFP.
It has taken a lot of time, effort, and some painful experiences to develop the winning formulas that help businesses get the funding they need... especially in today's economy.
But I'm happy to say that because of what I've learned there isn't a business or business idea out there that can't find the capital it needs.
It's pretty easy to do too...
I've broken it down into a simple 5 step process...
***Step 1: Determine exactly how much capital you need for your business.
***Step 2: Learn the different types of business capital available to you.
***Step 3: Determine what type of funding is the right fit for your business.
***Step 4: Find the best source of funding which matches your needs.
***Step 5: Put together a deal that makes sense for your business today and down the road.
And it doesn't matter how much you need either... whether you need $50,000 or $5 Million or more the process is exactly the same and you can get it
Our websites are at http://www.workingcapitalfast.com which is about 1200 pages (October 2016 being edited) and http://www.joetufo.com/blog our subscription site which has about three times the content. It also archives the newsletters and conference calls.
If you have a Large Project that requires funding you may be interested in an 8-Week Course that we are producing: http://joetufo.com/blog/large-project-class
Week 1 – Course Overview – What Will You Learn?-What is Large Project Funding?
Week 2 – The Power of Your Executive Summary – The First Key to Successful Funding
Week 3 – The Power of Your Bio's - The Second Key to Successful Funding
Week 4 – The Power of Your Detailed Use of Funds - The Third Key to Successful Funding
Week 5 – The Power of Your 5-Year Proforma and Exit Strategy - The Fourth Key to Successful Funding
Week 6 – Putting It All Together – Your Presentation and Proof of Funds
Week 7 – Current Funding Sources and Available Programs
Week 8 - Wrap-Up – What Do You Do Next?
Bonus Week– Q&A With Joe and Large Project Funding Sources
Our websites feature our Business Creed and a pre-qualification application. http://joetufo.com/blog/welcome-to-cash-flow-specialists-inc
We offer a one-time FREE 20-minute consultation to those who complete the questionnaire completely. This is a $333.34 value based on our hourly consulting fee. Of course, you may purchase additional time at http://www.joetufo.com/consulting
We work one of two ways:
Priority – If you want us to “Clear The Decks” put our heads down and get to work you'll honor us by paying a fee for six months of service. You may renew after that time.
When you hire us to work on a priority basis we thoroughly study your submission package to make sure that it complies with our recommended Road Map to Funding Success. Funding has always been about presentation. Those who present well are funded. Those who don't present well are not funded.
The key ingredients to funding success, in our experience, have been:
When we meet face-to-face in the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area we'll review the following questions:
• What do you expect from us?
• What is your current pain?
• What keeps you awake at night?
• How do you see us helping you address these challenges and opportunities?
• What growth plans do you have?
• If price were not an issue, what role would you want us to play in your business?
• Do you expect capital needs? New financing?
• Do you anticipate any mergers, purchases, divestitures, recapitalizations, or reorganizations in the near future?
• We know you are investing in total quality service, as are we. What are the service standards you would like for us to provide you?
• How important is our satisfaction guarantee to you?
• How important is rapid response? What do you consider rapid response?
• Why are you changing professionals? What did you not like about your former firm that you do not want us to repeat?*
• How did you enjoy working with your former firm?**
• Do you envision any other changes in your needs?
• Are you concerned about any of your asset, liability, or income statement accounts to which we should pay particularly close attention?
• If we were to attend certain of your internal management meetings as observers, would you be comfortable with that?
• How do you suggest we best learn about your business so we can relate your operations to the financial information and so we can be more proactive in helping you maximize your business success?
• May our associates tour your facilities?
• What trade journals do you read? What seminars and trade shows do you regularly attend? Would it be possible for us to attend these with you?
• What is your budget for this type of service?
* We never denigrate the predecessor. First, this insults you and reminds you of a poor decision. Second, it diminishes respect and confidence in the profession as a whole and lowers the public’s perception of our professionalism.
** Even though you are changing firms, it is almost certain that you liked certain characteristics of the predecessor. We want to find out what those were and exceed them. For instance, if you said the prior firm always returned phone calls within one day, we strive to return phone calls within four hours. You can always text too.
Non-Priority – If you think that you've “nailed it” when preparing the four key ingredients to funding success, and you aren't in any hurry at all to fund and aren't quite ready to pay consultation fees then we'll take a look at your project when we can get to it. After we look at it we may need to send it back because you don't meet our requirements. (Priority Clients get major help from us in cleaning up their submission.) We'll return your calls and emails when we can: after all, priority clients come first.
We reserve the right to review each submission once, beyond that our consultation fee will be required. Please complete the submission request correctly the first time or get familiar with our websites mentioned above. If you submit for free we can't spend a lot of time. It's not fair to us, our families, or our Priority Clients.
In our experience we can fund 1/3 of the files that cross our desks, 1/3 are DOA Dead on Arrival, and the final 1/3 are broken and need to go through some form of remediation which can take hours, days, weeks, months, or years.
We DO NOT GUARANTEE FUNDING. We work on a BEST EFFORTS BASIS.
With 40 years of Financial Services experience we may be uniquely qualified to serve you and those whom you choose to refer.
We’re in the consulting and funding business. With 40 years (November 1976 to present) of financial services experience in insurance, securities, and finance we may be uniquely qualified to serve you and those whom you choose to refer.
We charge a fee because we do this full-time: 50 hours scheduled a week plus another 20+ working on the websites, writing articles and newsletters, recording audio and video, holding webinars and other tasks to help each of you.
We take on committed paying clients and then focus all of our effort and energy in getting you funded.
Even at that we fail about half of the time.
In our 17+ years experience in this business about 1/3 of what crosses our desks we can fund (you may not like the rates, terms and conditions but we can fund you), 1/3 is DOA – Dead on Arrival – even with the thousands of pages of information we’ve published, dozens of books and courses we’ve published – let’s face it many of you can’t or won’t follow instructions, and the final 1/3rd is broken: your credit sucks, you have no business credit profile, you have more than three inquiries, you have derogatories, liens and judgments – you’re a mess and it will take days, weeks, months, or years to fix.
So it’s not that we want to say NO! It’s just that we have a way that we do business well and that works for us: pay us our fully earned, non-refundable commitment fee of $10,000 for each project of $1,000,000 or above (1% minimum, $25,000 maximum per client for six months of service). We’ll meet with you face-to-face in San Francisco or the East Bay, then roll up our sleeves, put on our thinking cap, and get to work. We'll provide weekly written follow-up. You can text me at 925.352.6000.